DEPOSITS & FEES
1. Reservations will be confirmed when full payment or deposit is received. To reserve the date requested above, we agree to pay Jacob's Ladder a deposit of 50% of our reservation. Once this contract has been signed and our deposits paid to Jacob's Ladder, we will be obliged to its terms, and no alterations can be made within one week prior to the beginning date of our retreat. Retreat dates will be confirmed only when required deposits are returned to Jacob's Ladder.
2. We agree to make final payment of any balance due to Jacob's Ladder within one week of the end of our retreat dates.
3. We agree to make any additional payments to cover costs of any damages done to the property including additional maintenance costs.
1. Refunds of deposits will be made if cancellation notice is given 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
2. IF CANCELLATION OCCURS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED RETREAT, JACOB'S
LADDER REQUIRES PAYMENT OF 80% OF THE RESERVATION.
3. Cancellation due to weather will be determined by Jacob's Ladder. Please dress appropriately for conditions such as rain, cold, heat, wind,etc.
4. If the actual number of guests should fall below the number of reservations reported one week prior to our retreat, groups are responsible to pay for the entire reservation, not just those in attendance. Any increase in guests from the numbers reported one week prior will be included in the final billing (see FAQ page).
1. We understand that the risk of injury from any recreational activity is significant, including, but not limited to, the potential for permanent paralysis and death. While particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. We knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence, and assume full responsibility for our group’s participation in or observation of activities at Jacob’s Ladder Camps & Retreats.
2. Furthermore, in consideration of our group being allowed the use of the Jacob’s Ladder facilities & activities, we hereby waive and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jacob's Ladder and its officers, agents, and employees against any and all causes of action, rights, claims or suits which any in our group may have against Jacob's Ladder and its officers, agents, and employees as a result of injury to any in our group including, but not limited to: (1) injuries arising from a camper’s participation in or observation of recreational activities at Jacob’s Ladder, and (2) injuries arising from the decision of Jacob's Ladder and its officers, agents, and employees to consent to the provision of emergency medical care to a camper.
3. We understand that images of our retreat and participants may be taken during our retreat, and consent that these images may appear on videos, promotional resources, Jacob’s Ladder endorsed web sites, etc.
4. We agree to provide first aid care for any injuries incurred by an individual, adult or child, in our group during the retreat dates described above. We understand that Jacob's Ladder will provide first aid equipment to assist us if such care is needed.
The undersigned hereby agree to provide our own liability policy which covers damages to persons and so indicates by signing below.
5. We agree to comply faithfully with the terms and policies of this contract, including the deposits & fees agreement and the policies listed under the renting information section.